How can I see my data?
You will see a real-time report in the vi dashboard, listing placements, impressions, CPMs, revenues, and more. Please check below if the metrics are unclear.
Explaining the metrics
- Requests – how many times our tag was loaded;
- Impressions – how many times the ads were shown
- Fill rate – how many requests resulted in an impression (impressions per requests)
- Gross revenue – total earnings for the selected period
- Net revenue – your earnings (after deducting our fees)
- Gross and net CPM – approximate earnings per 1000 impressions
- Revenue share – Percentage of the gross revenue you are paid out
- Unmonetizable requests – requests which come from countries where our advertisers do not want to show their ads.
How long will it take until I start seeing results?
Once you add the code to your website, you’ll trigger the process of connecting to advertisers. Depending on the region your traffic is coming from, you can roughly expect to begin seeing advertisements (and getting revenue) in the following times:
Please note that in order to get advertising in the above specified times, you will need to have our ID included in your ads.txt file.
What are ‘unmonetizable requests’?
Unmonetizable requests refer to traffic which comes from countries where our advertisers do not want to show their ads.
To increase monetizable requests, try to get more traffic from the following regions: US, UK, Germany, Australia, France, Nordics, Benelux and SEA.